Dr sourabh aggarwal is working in the best hospital in Ganganagar, Rajasthan famous for anal fissure treatment. He is the best laparoscopic surgeon in ganganagar and owner of the clinic beautifully manages the hospital. He has learned and acquired best skills to operate fissure in ano without surgery, that includes treatment of piles or fissure with medicines. He delivers the superior diagnosis, therapeutic care for acute and chronic fissures and maintains world-class standards and become famous in rajasthan. On this page, you will understand the anal fissures, what are the causes, symptoms and treatment options available for the same.
What is a Fissure?
An intense or long-lasting hole or cracks in the anal region produces anal fissures. These breaks confer sharp pain and strain during stool release. It is a composite health concern in men and women including the anus and anal canal, mainly in the anoderm. The most leading position for an anal fissure is the midline behind the anal canal. It equally develops in both young and old men, and women. During Infancy, an anal fissure is the main reason for the rectal bleeding.
Types of Fissure
Anal fissures develop at the front or on the back side. They are two types as follows:
• Acute fissure
Acute crack occurs abruptly and needs two weeks for their proper healing.
• Chronic fissure
This kind of fissures requires more time for the cure.
• An observable hole or crack near the skin of the anus
• Development of patch or lump near the fissure
• Intense and constant pain in the anal region at the time of bowel discharge
• Layers or lines of blood on stools
• Itching in the anus
• Damages to anal area create the holes
• Continued diarrhea and hard stool discharge
• Insertion of surgical tools to the anus forms cracks
• Decreased blood pressure limits the healing of cracks
• The extreme force applied to anus compress the blood capillaries transporting blood to the anal canal
• The events that occur in women life like giving birth to a child, vaginal and anal damage develop an anal fissure
• Anal cancers are also responsible for cracks in the anus
• Crohn's disease, leukemia and some other conditions like TB (tuberculosis), viral epidemics equally accountable for developing anal fissures
Most anal fissures cure without treatment. However, some in-house solutions can work better in the healing of cracks.
• Use stool softeners or thinners
• More liquids and healthy diet
• Sitz bath to reduce sensitivity, and improve blood circulation
• Use of creams or pain relievers to the anus to enhance blood movement
• Some injections work to inhibit cracks in the anus by paralyzing the muscle
Some dietary and lifestyle changes along with proper medications will fix the anal fissure. But, some types of anal fissures demands surgical repair.
• Laser treatment: It is the best treatment for fissure. It requires short recovery time. It is an uncomplicated and straightforward procedure free of blood and pain.
• Sphincterotomy: The method is useful when home remedies do not show any effect. This surgical method includes creating a short hole in the anal sphincter to ease the muscle. Relaxing the muscle supports the healing of an anal fissure.
Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery Instructions
• Use cream based supplements
• Do not apply force to discharge a bowel
• Take proper diet which is high in fiber
• Drink watery based fluids
• Do simple physical activities
• Have Sitz bath but do not add detergents, or soap solutions, or shampoos in the water
• Try to acquire some good bowel habits
• Use soft tissues to clean after a bowel movement
• Take prescribed doses carefully
Get in touch with Adarsh nursing home and stone clinic and have a healthier and better relief from anal fissures.
Advantages of Laser Treatment for Piles over Conventional Surgical Methods
Main Feature Laser Surgical Procedure
Patient Hospital Stay 24 Hours 3-7 Days
Pain (Post-Operative) Low High
Recovery Time 1-3 Days 15 Days to 1 month
Recurrence Low High
Complication Low High