Dr. Sourabh is one of the best laparoscopic surgeon for performing minimal access laparoscopic surgeries in ganganagar, he uses this approach to resolve multiple health concerns including gall bladder and CBD stone surgery, hernia repair, bariatric surgery, gastric surgery, hydatid cyst, appendix surgery, etc. The hospital has best laparoscopic surgeon treating the patients coming from Rajasthan and nearby area.
What is Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a less stressful surgery which uses a thin, light tube. The laparoscopic surgeon inserts this tube through an incision prepared in the belly. The laparoscope helps them to observe the internal body parts, the cysts, adhesions, fibroids, and infections, etc.
How to prepare for Laparoscopy Surgery?
• Give prior information to your doctor about medicines that you are taking.
• Follow each instruction given to you by your physician about fasting, drinking water, etc.
• If you have any worries, ask them to doctor
• If you have any recommended medicines, then take them as per the instructions
• Take a shower, wear the smooth and comfy clothes but do not put makeup
• Remove contact lenses or glasses before surgery
How Laparoscopy Surgery performed?
Laparoscopy is an outpatient method it means the patient can go home on the same day. The technique requires the general body numbness and patient does not feel or sense any surgical pain. The doctor will prevent the hydration by giving specific preparations intravenously.
Primarily, the doctor prepares the cuts of 1-2 inches beneath the belly and use it to insert a cannula (small, thin tube). The size and number of incision vary with the extent of disease. The cannula fills the abdomen with carbon dioxide gas. The gas provides the clear visualization of an inner organ.
Then inserts the laparoscope through a hole which has a camera at the front. The camera provides an actual view of the internal parts and shows them on the monitor. After completion of the procedure, the doctor removes the instruments and close the cuts with stitches or surgical tape or bandage.
Time required to recover from Laparoscopic Surgery
After surgery, our specialist and nurses watch the patient for a few hours. During this, he observes patients responses to the outside environment after wearing off numbness. And based on the observations and conclusions we discharge our patients. After surgery, some patient feels some pain or pulsating sensation in the operational area. The carbon dioxide gas used during the procedure gives joint pain which requires pain medications. The patient can start normal activities within a week.
Available Laparoscopic Treatments
Following are the few kinds of laparoscopic treatments:
• Laparoscopic cholecystectomy even in the acute setting
• Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
• Laparoscopic CBD Exploration
• Laparoscopic hernia repair (an inguinal & ventral hernia)
• Laparoscopic perforations
• Laparoscopic surgery for varicocele
• Laparoscopic hydatid cyst surgery
• Laparoscopic tubectomy
• Laparoscopic hysterectomy (VH & TAH)
• Laparoscopic in diagnosis